Do you need to base your business in a big city to be successful? That’s the topic of today’s podcast. Are you limited by geography or have you allowed yourself to become limited by taking on someone else’s belief?
In the Show..
Nicola and Sarah are all packed up and ready to go to Stoupa. The house is empty and Sarah’s begun the cleaning too. How do we accumulate so many possessions and how liberating is it to only have the things we actually use?
Judith is joining in with Jacqueline Rogers’ The Manifestation Game , and she’s taking ten or eleven of her Facebook friends with her too on the journey.
- What’s Fuelled Their Fire?
Judith’s excited to be achieving more reach and engagement using Facebook Notes on her Page. Insights reveal Reach is up by 94% in the week since she started publishing these. Here’s Alison Read’s post on how to do Facebook Notes.
And Nicola is happy to have discovered a new niche at which to target her funnel-building services – middle-aged digital nomads (of which she is now one!).
- Client Challenge of the Week
What to do if you have been hypnotised into believing you need to base yourself in a big city with plenty of opportunity in order to be successful. What if you are a country gal at heart? Can you be successful in business wherever in the real or digital world that you choose to live? Nicola’s about to discover as she goes on the road. Judith and Nicola started out thinking this challenge was about geography, but discover in discussion that it is about beliefs.
- Word of the Week
Nicola chooses Liberated, to reflect how she feels, and Judith chooses Impatience having noticed this is what her clients report all too soon.
- Project Updates – Podcast Marketing
What are Nicola and Judith going to do to get the podcast “out there”, now that they have passed the 100-show milestone?
- When sharing the live links on Friday mornings, Judith will ask people to share it. If each listener introduces the show to one more persona, it will double the audience.
- Judith is going to look out for shareable quotes and nuggets from each week’s show and supply them to Nicola to use for marketing purposes.
- Nicola’s going to post past show notes into a Facebook Note to see if that works
- And Judith will post each week’s show notes into a Note too, to save and be published live on the relevant Friday.
- Nicola’s going to use the accumulated sales income on Facebook Ads via a carousel of the most downloaded episodes (but not until after she gets to Greece).
- Who or What’s Impressed?
Judith’s enjoying her new Five Minute Journal and Nicola’s impressed with the speedy support and service from Zurich where she’s discovered she has a old pension she can take control of now, before she leaves the country.
Add your details to the VIP Notification List for “Own It! Your Business & Your Life” to enjoy “My Money Moment” by Judith Morgan and her Money Making Magic group, with our compliments. * Click to get started *
Listeners in America can text OWNITPODCAST to 33444 to join the mailing lists, get notified of future podcast episodes and get free gifts. Everyone else click here
Visit LeadPages to get this text signup service – LeadDigits – for your own business
Enjoyed the show?
Visit Nicola http://NicolaCairncross.com
Visit Judith http://JudithMorgan.com
“We are looking to answer all of your YOUR burning business questions, bringing our very different skills to the table to help YOU own your business and your life. Just record your question (under 3 minutes please & if you want to, mention your name & website at the beginning) using the Speakpipe app to the right there… hit the pink vertical bar clinging to the right-hand side of this page where you see the microphone symbol”.