Choose your niche or let it find you? Nicola & Judith discuss niches, do you need one, how do you choose one, or do you let your niche find you?
In the show..
- Nicola Cairncross & Judith Morgan start off the show by sharing what they’ve been up to this week in their own businesses
- Sharpening The Saw – “The Millionaire Fastlane” and “Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy”
- Client Challenge Of The Week – Niche!
- Words Of The Week – “Opposite” and “Cobbled”
- Finally, Nicola and Judith share what (or who) has impressed them this week. Judith’s deeply impressed by people who sell, door to door, while Nicola’s neck deep in unwanted tea towels and accounting software!
Bizzby – book on demand services. Judith is trying this to find a new cleaner
Slack – what Nicola uses for team communication
Xenforo – forum software Nicola is using for ClicksLeadsAndSales.com
The Simple Abundance Journal of Gratitude
The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris of WPCurve
Feed A Starving Crowd by Robert Coorey
Infusionsoft – small business sales and marketing software
Xero – accounting software
Judith’s Venn Diagram was featured in her newsletter
Enjoyed the show?
Please rate and review us in iTunes, it takes less than a minute and will help keep the podcast going. Here’s a short video showing you how to do it and to thank you, you can download some free gifts here >>