Judith answers Nicola’s question – how do you know if your new business is a ‘goer’ or if you’re just ‘flogging a dead horse‘? (Or stroking it gently)
In the show..
- Nicola Cairncross & Judith Morgan start off the show by sharing what they’ve been up to this week in their own businesses
- What’s Fuelled Their Fire – “Unsolicited Testimonial” and “Google Mobilegeddon”
- Client Challenge Of The Week – How to tell if you’re flogging a dead horse
- Words Of The Week – “Commitment and Consistency” and “Batching and Leverage”
- Finally, Nicola and Judith share what (or who) has impressed them this week
Listeners in America can text OWNITPODCAST to 33444 to join the mailing lists, get notified of future podcast episodes and get free gifts. Everyone else click here
Visit LeadPages to get the text signup service – LeadDigits – for your own business
Judith’s blog post inspired by last week’s podcast
A great post giving you more information on Google’s latest update
Google’s tool to see if your website is mobile friendly
The Dip by Seth Godin
Miracles Now by Gabrielle Bernstein
Discipline book mentioned by Nicola, is in fact Willpower: Rediscovering Our Greatest Strength
Are you ready to commit to a new habit for 40 days? Leave a comment and tell us what it is!
Alternatives in London
Life Loves You by Louise Hay and Robert Holden
Rev.com – transcription, captions, translation
Enjoyed the show?